I got some great Christmas presents, and there was a definite crafty feel to some of them. They included…..
- A kit to make a needle felted badger. Love these little needle felted animals.
- A kit to make a needle felt picture – something I haven’t used this technique for
- a set of knitting looms . These have been very popular with one of my knit and natter groups andI mentioned it in a blog post.
- A book about needle felting to make dogs. Maybe I can make a replica of our Buddy!
- A mug which says “Talk to the hand. I’m Knitting” How true. But people will insist on trying to talk to you when you are counting stitches. How rude!
- Blogging for Dummies. Hmm. I thought K liked my blog. I’ll just have to read the book and see if I can do better!
I am lucky! Can’t wait to start using these.
Did you get any interesting Christmas gifts?